[OM] Re: Turbo Colours.

Subject: [OM] Re: Turbo Colours.
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 11:04:40 +0000
* On Sat, Feb 11, 2006 at 06:05:08AM +0000, Chris Barker said:

> No, it's a fine pic, Paddy.  It is a shame about the cutoff on the
> corners, but that is easily remedied without losing too much of the
> composition.

Strangely I like the cut off in the corners.  Though in this case it's due
to the 17mm being wide enough that it catches the filter ring on the way
out.  But no, you're right it is a nice enough photo (and there are some
more in that album I'm really rather happy with too!)

Thanks for looking though, and I do appreciate the comments. :)

p.
--
----------(     "I don't want to die now! I've still got a   )----------
----------(             headache!" Arthur Dent               )----------