[OM] Olympus wallpapers

Subject: [OM] Olympus wallpapers
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 17:35:49 +0000 (GMT)
just re-building computer after major windows failure.
Needed to re-format hard drive and clean install
windoze. Ironic as I had just bought a 300gig external
hard drive to use for backup....and had NOT got around
to using it. BUGGER!
  Major prob with internet connection meant that I
have read intermittent OM content over the last week
or so.
 I PROMISE I WILL BACKUP IN FUTURE!

  Can anyone point me in the direction of Olympus
wallpapers. I feel lost without them....Thanks

Regards
  John Duggan,
     Wales, UK

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com