[OM] Re: Olympus wallpapers

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus wallpapers
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 18:41:43 +0000
Speaking of wallpaper -- I have a pair of dealers' counter mats that have never
been used, barely been touched, and hardly seen the light of day.  They would
make good OM wallpaper, particularly two of the sides, with the other two not
bad a'tall.  If I had some reasonable assurance that the Olympus Copyright
Gestapo wouldn't come crashing and shouting through my front door some dark and
stormy night, I could take E-1, 50/2 ZD macro, and TF-22 in hand and make
copies for FREE distribution to those who might be interested.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --