[OM] Re: om-2s, auto/manual light-metering don't agree.

Subject: [OM] Re: om-2s, auto/manual light-metering don't agree.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 07:55:48 -0500
Thanks, Bart.  I never noticed before that there are two different 1-4
screens.  For plain screens I only have 2-4's and a 1-8.

According to the eSIF the larger circle in the 1-4 screen indicates the
center weighted area of the OM-1n and OM-2n.  It makes me wonder if
anyone was paying attention to nameing conventions when the 1-4 screen
is for the 1n, 2n and the 1-4n screen is for the 2sp and 4, 4T.  You'd
have thought they might have named it 1-4s or 1-4t.

Chuck Norcutt