[OM] Problematic Switch on an OM-2SP

Subject: [OM] Problematic Switch on an OM-2SP
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 14:55:46 +0000
Look! It's OM!

Hi all,  I've got my OM-2SP back,  finally and the shutter speeds are
now bang on and the metering perfect etc... etc...,  however there is still
a problem.  The mode switch is being problematic and when I select
Manual/Spot mode I more often then not end up in Program mode,  which
basically means I'm limited to auto mode and program mode.  Any
suggestions?  I'm reluctant to take it back to have it looked at again as
it took them 6 months to get it back to me, and if I can sort it out myself
I'm willing to have a go,  but still...  hum ...

All suggestions welcome, and no doubt I'll report back soon enough.

p.

--
Brought to you by the letter B and the number  8