[OM] Re: Problematic Switch on an OM-2SP

Subject: [OM] Re: Problematic Switch on an OM-2SP
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 12:21:25 -0500
Hard to imagine how the wiring could be misrouted or the switch
improperly assembled so as to confuse manual and program modes.
Afterall, the switch wiper has to pass through the auto mode to get to
program mode.  However, there's no way to fix it without removing the
top and reassembling the mechanical bits of the switch or possibly
having to resolder some wires.

I'd take it back to them and say you're already waited your six months
and you want it fixed right now!  Take Walt and his persuaders with you.

Chuck Norcutt