[OM] Re: When was the 90/2 Macro introduced?

Subject: [OM] Re: When was the 90/2 Macro introduced?
From: bartjew@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 23:05:46 +0100
Johan,

I can narrow the period down a bit.
It appears in a resellers price list for the Dutch market dated Aug. '89;
and it was not listed in the older brochures I have that date up to April '85.

Funny thing is, In my collection of manuals, brochures, leaflets, price lists
etc. two have no date mark, and both are from around that period, with the
OM-4Ti being the only OM body, and the new fast glass coming out.
I guess at that time they had other things on their mind than marking
printed material.

Hope others can help further.

Cheers,
Bart

Citeren Johan Malmstrom <jmalmstrom@xxxxxxx>:

> Well the question is the subject. When was the Macro 90mm/F2 lens
> introduced?
>
> Thanks / Johan

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

Tele2 Mobiel: nu gratis nummerbehoud bij bestelling via internet
http://www.tele2mobiel.nl/