[OM] Re: [OT] size of converted file using RawShooter

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] size of converted file using RawShooter
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 07:17:48 +0800
I don't think the approach of blowing out the other two color when one is
blown can make the result more accurate, consider the red flowers look white
is something that I won't accept even they are over exposed. I have shoot
the Kodak color and grey chart with E1 at +/- 1.3 stops with 1/3 stop
increment and found all reproduce the color very well at PS CS after post
exposure adjustment.

C.H.Ling