[OM] TOPE 25: 3 new entries, and thanks for the "silver" gesture! :)

Subject: [OM] TOPE 25: 3 new entries, and thanks for the "silver" gesture! :)
From: Olaf Greve <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 12:14:59 +0100
Cc: stevegoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all,

Well, indeed I still am 'incomunicado' regarding receiving list mails,
but I want to give a very big "thank you" to all for the gesture of
giving me a silver nose lens for the 'silver nose' anniversary of TOPE! :)

I have already sent and e-mail to Jaap, and I am pending his reply. It
shall be interesting to see which silver noses he's got available.
Preferrably I'll pick something which can also be used well with the
E-system (of which I do not yet have anything, but which I anticipate to
start acquiring within the next two years or so).

I'll certainly let you guys know what the selection will be. :)

Then: I just sent 3 great new entries to the TOPE 25 gallery, and I also
sent the proper description for entry nr. 1 (which was missing), so they
too can be viewed now, at the all familiar address:
http://www.tope.nl/gallery.html

Cheers and tnx again! :)))
Olafo