[OM] Re: Snow colo(u)r temperature

Subject: [OM] Re: Snow colo(u)r temperature
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 07:16:46 -0500
I'd just set the camera to "daylight" and forget the custom white
balance.  Custom white balance is nice at times but it can destroy our
bluish shaded areas and reddish early morning and late afternoon light.

Just pretend you're shooting daylight balanced film and don't have
10,000 custom color filters at your beck and call.

Chuck Norcutt