[OM] Re: Which equipment to Thailand?

Subject: [OM] Re: Which equipment to Thailand?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 10:07:30 -0800
Jeez, my typing was incoherent.

I had no Olympus OM problems at all.

Without a cloudy overcast the heat is intense, well over 100 degrees
F and humid. It could spoil the color of your film if you do not take
precautions. I would leave most of it in your air conditioned room
just taking out what you are going to use that day. Take a broad
brimmed hat for yourself and light coverings for your skin.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA