[OM] Re: Snow

Subject: [OM] Re: Snow
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 10:11:58 -0800 (PST)
>  I also remember making bets as to when the last of the snow
> would melt.  Late April, early May was usually safe.

Yeah, I grew up with Lake Effect Snow, too.  We had one snow
pile at the edge of our church parking lot that occasionally
didn't melt until June.  I realized that it was OK for Baptists
to gamble when it has to do with fundraisers using melting snow.

Early May was typically safe for getting the big pile melted,
but we'd occasionally get one more snowfall right before
Memorial Day. One year we got a couple inches ON Memorial Day.
IIRC, June 3rd was the latest snow I remember.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com