[OM] Re: eB*y seller bad experience

Subject: [OM] Re: eB*y seller bad experience
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 18:37:14 -0000
Thanks, Chris.  Mercifully, pressure of real work meant that I managed not
to get myself too exercised about the loathsome insect. There, that made me
feel much better.

On the other hand, the only buyer who has caused me (pecuniary) grief was
just a little to the west of the Severn Bridge.  They have a CCJ as a
result, which also made me feel better - but still out of pocket!

Piers