[OM] Re: eB*y seller bad experience

Subject: [OM] Re: eB*y seller bad experience
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 15:56:12 -0500
On 2/14/06, Piers Hemy <piers@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Should any of you be thinking about buying on that auction site from a
> seller of OM gear based in Centralia WA, zipcode 98531, I would advise you
> to think very carefully, and if it is the same seller as I have in mind, I
> would strongly recommend against!

Piers,

I personally never purchase via Pay*al debiting my bank account... I always
pay using a credit card.  If I receive an item that I feel wasn't
represented honestly in an eB*y ad and email contacts or phone contacts fail
to remedy the situation, I can then mail the item back to the seller with
delivery confirmation and then contact my credit card bank and file a bank
dispute.  Problem solved, case closed, end of grief and to heck with the
Pay*al and eB*y dispute process, which is a joke in my opinion.

Richard