[OM] Re: eB*y seller bad experience

Subject: [OM] Re: eB*y seller bad experience
From: "Martyn Smoothy" <mds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 07:58:58 -0000
Also had a problem with a seller from Centralia - bought a cross-pol filter
just before Christmas - no reply to a number of e-mails over about a month.
But, once I filed a complaint through paypal they replied immediately
(saying the item had been posted) & the filter turned up a few days later.
So, there may be some hope.

Regards - Martyn Smoothy