[OM] Re: Opinion on scans/prints made with Fuji Frontier 350

Subject: [OM] Re: Opinion on scans/prints made with Fuji Frontier 350
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 09:19:39 -0000
I agree, Frontier printers give great results at a very attractive price (12
x 8 for less than an inkjet cost).

An added bonus is that they can be ICC profiled, so the "no adjustments"
request that Don mentions can be turned into a characteristic.

The UK Fuji website has generic profiles available for Frontiers (and
Pictrography systems), the 350 is here:
http://www.fujifilm.co.uk/colour/generic_profiles/profiles/Frontier35_37_Gen
eric.icc

--