[OM] :Re: My first E-500 photos

Subject: [OM] :Re: My first E-500 photos
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 23:54:56 +1300
Andrew wrote

> Hi all,

> Day one with the new E-500 has come and gone, except for the tunnel-
> vision viewfinder I'm very impressed with this baby.  Still learning what all
> the buttons do but it wasn't as hard to drive as I thought it would be.

> Here's a small selection of photos, all converted from RAW.  Comments
> appreciated.

> http://dev-stop-fix.com/g_dig_lscape.php

> Andrew McPhee

Quite apart from the compositionally impressive images, I see that this lens
delivers very good sharpness. I noted the same in the cable -bridge shot on
the current TOPE which, (rightly or wrongly) I attribute to Richard Lovison.

Nice work.

Incidentally, I am impressed with the excellent sharpness of the majority of
the images on the Olympus Odyssey using the OM1 and various lenses.
That will be quite a challenge for me to match.

Brian