[OM] Re: eB*y seller bad experience

Subject: [OM] Re: eB*y seller bad experience
From: Gary Teller <gmteller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 08:56:42 -0500
Piers,

Are you referring to the seller with ebay ID TOODANCE?  Why don't you do us
a favor and let us know the guy's name?  I'm assuming he's not a list member.

Ali,

Sorry to hear of your bad experiences.  Nearly all of my eBay buyers pay
within 2 days and the majority of those do so within 24 hours of the
auction's close.  In nearly 3 years of selling I've only had 2 buyers not
pay and only a few that I'd call slow pay.  On the other hand, I'm very
wary of buying lenses on eBay.  I have much better luck at garage
sales.  Latest find is a 50/3.5 for free.  Well, it's going to be free
after I sell the body and other lens it came with.  Hmmm, can the 90/2 or
85/2 be in the cards this coming spring?

Gary, who along with some of his fellow listees will have to endure yet
another winter day in the high 50's/low 60's.  Sorry Chuck, et al.  Snow
pics are beautiful but really do make me shiver.