[OM] Re: eB*y seller Negative Feedback???

Subject: [OM] Re: eB*y seller Negative Feedback???
From: John Wheeler <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 10:23:34 +1100
Well Paul this bloke will certainly get some negative feedback from me
if I don't get my money back. But he'd be the only one that I've done
that to in the five years I've dealt on the site. I haven't had one bad
experience until now. In this case I'm just as cranky about his/her
failure to communicate as anything else. Zero response to emails is just
plain ignorance.

John,
Sydney, Oz.