[OM] Re: OT - Successor to F10/11, CCD advances further in low noise?

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - Successor to F10/11, CCD advances further in low noise?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 06:28:16 +1100
Speaking to Panasonic people this week - Lumix launch. No comment on
OIS and almost nothing on the DSLR and DEFINITELY nothing to say on
the Olympus agreement but they behaved as if Leica interchangeables
was obvious. Of course, I was talking to the locals who were looking
over their shoulders nervously at the pack of salarymen that they'd
flown in. At times you feel like pulling a knife and screaming -
"Tell me something, or the CEO gets it!"
They smile and pretend that they didn't quite understand.
PMA is going to be really interesting this year.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.pbase.com/afildes