[OM] Re: Double Exposure with Om-F

Subject: [OM] Re: Double Exposure with Om-F
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 09:03:26 -0500
This is the only way to do it. Suggest you take up all slack in the film
cartridge and hold rewind knob as you turn rewind release, and wind film
at the same time. Film still may not stay in perfect registration but it
should be close.
___________________________________
John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net

Bao C. Ha wrote:
> Hello,
>
> How do you do double-exposures with the Om-F?
>
> I am thinking of holding on to the rewind crank, turning the
> rewind release lever and the film advance lever at the same
> time. It allows me to recock the shutter without actually
> advancing the film. Would it work?
>
> Appreciate any comments/suggestions.
> Bao

-- Type: text/x-vcard