[OM] Re: (OM) Predictions, by Thom !!

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM) Predictions, by Thom !!
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 16:29:16 -0500
You're not out to lunch.  You just don't recognize SMJ... Sneaky
Marketing Jargon.  The E-330's "Image Stabilization Mode" is a "scene
mode" setting which places the ISO setting into auto mode and allows it
to float to values higher than would otherwise be allowed due to noise.

Download the manual here:
<http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/cpg_support_manuals.asp?id=1226>

Chuck Norcutt