[OM] Re: Double Exposure with Om-F; or, my new OM5?

Subject: [OM] Re: Double Exposure with Om-F; or, my new OM5?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 14:34:53 -0800
The Cosina is a Nikon FM10. I think that all the manual wind Nikons
used a pull out the wind lever to turn on the meter mechanism. Not
sure whether the mechanism is similar, but I doubt it, but maybe. The
F6 is the only remaining Nikon film camera.  The FM 10 is still being
sold in some markets.

So does the modification leave the camera on all the time?

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA