[OM] Re: eB*y seller bad experience

Subject: [OM] Re: eB*y seller bad experience
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 02:07:21 -0700
Hi John:

Here is a copy of my last correspondence to PayPal- it may give you some
insight into their 'consumer protection'.

"Please, please, please, go ahead and close the account.

PayPal is morally bankrupt, your promises are hollow, your 'protection' for
customers is just front end window dressing. Your twisted, self serving,
boiler plate rhetoric is as shallow as your narrow view on who is right and
where the bigger dollar is. Reprehensi-Pal  would seem a better name for
your operation.  Buzz off scum-bags."

Gord