[OM] Re: OlympusUSA

Subject: [OM] Re: OlympusUSA
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 13:12:52 +0000 (GMT)
Darin,
 If you are interested a Uk seller is offering a
"modified but fully operational Olympus PM lens mount"
for £20.00. Have done a lot of business will this
seller and have found them to be totally honest. They
will supply photos of equipment if needed.
   Contact me if interested.  Regards, John Duggan.
Wales, UK.

--- Darin <d.rhein@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Well II think I've managed to annoy Olympus USA.
> He's been relisting an Olympus Objective Lens Mount
> PM-MTob on that auction site for over a month now,
> with a BIN of $149, and the option to submit offers.
> So, I've been offering $30 for it every time he
> relists it (

Regards
  John Duggan,
     Wales, UK