[OM] Re: OlympusUSA

Subject: [OM] Re: OlympusUSA
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 14:38:56 -0500
I recently got an email from him.
Seems he has (2) 8mm Zuiko fisheyes with bad rear elements and an 18mm
with a scratched rear element, that he wants fixed, but I bet if I havd
the parts he'd just want to buy them separately.  No go on either lens.
___________________________________
John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net

Darin wrote:
> Well II think I've managed to annoy Olympus USA. He's been relisting
> an Olympus Objective Lens Mount PM-MTob on that auction site for over
> a month now, with a BIN of $149, and the option to submit offers. So,
> I've been offering $30 for it every time he relists it (I know I'm a
> cheapskate), hoping he will eventually just want to get rid of it,
> and accept, since no other offers have been made. Well, a made
> another offer this afternoon, this time dropping it to $25, hoping to
> make him think I'm loosing interest. Not 10 min after submitting my
> offer I got this email from him.
>
> <snip> Dear Sir:
>
> Please don't waste your time.
>
> Thank you, Alexander OlympusUSA
>
> Here is our most recent Olympus Price List in case if you are
> interested. <end snip>
>
> I guess he's willing to relist as many times as it takes to get what
> he wants for it.
>
> If anyone is interested in his price list, contact me offlist.

> http://www.zuikoholic.com List nannies:
> olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- File: omtech1.vcf