[OM] Re: OlympusUSA

Subject: [OM] Re: OlympusUSA
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 07:15:30 +1100
That's some kind of vengeance anyway - the 8mm's are probably
doorstops. If there is a rear element anywhere on the planet I'd be
surprised. We can all hope that he spends the next couple of years
tearing his hair out trying to find one.
And if one does show up, make sure he pays through the snout.
AndrewF