[OM] Re: Picture of my week

Subject: [OM] Re: Picture of my week
From: "om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 09:11:01 -0500
Andrew,

It's a nice enough picture, but something is missing.  Perhaps more
contrast?  I know a polarizer wouldn't have helped, but maybe a ND Grad to
darken the sky?  You also might consider shooting a few with an ultra wide
angle much closer to the rock formation.   Or perhaps schlepping a ladder
up there and raising your perspective a bit?  I think it would also be neat
either after sunset, at night with a time exposure, or with an IR filter to
make everything pop.

Skip