[OM] Re: OlympusUSA

Subject: [OM] Re: OlympusUSA
From: David Carter <spotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 19:09:32 +1300
 It also possibly helps by using a different VISA, Mastercard, AMEX etc card

Isn't eBay's motto Caveat Emptor ?
not to mention "make as much money as possible, without giving much of a
damnabout anything else" ... ?

David

Daniel Sepke wrote: Darin, As David has replied to this message I will not
cover the same ground other than to say he is correct. What I will add is
that the rules do mention that previously suspended sellers are not allowed
to re-register. If you take a trip down memory lane and look up the feedback
for some of the other id's involved in this case you will find something
interesting (my thanks to a certain fellow Brit for bring this to my
attention). This said the eBay system does not seem to be able to catch
theseproblems automatically and are easy to work round by simply using
another name. Dan S. -----Original Message----- From:
olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx[1] [mailto:olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx[2]] On Behalf
OfDarin Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2006 7:43 PM To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxx[3]
Subject: [OM] Re: OlympusUSA Well the dirty SOB got me again! I found
anotherOlympus lens mount PM-MTob from a different seller, with a starting
bid of $49.95 and no bids, only to get sniped by pentaxamerica. Someone
please correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't eb*y have a rule against a
personhaving more than one user ID? Darin ----- Original Message ----- From:
"JOHN DUGGAN" <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>[4] To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxx>[5]
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2006 5:12 AM Subject: [OM] Re: OlympusUSA Darin,
If you are interested a Uk seller is offering a "modified but fully
operational Olympus PM lens mount" for &pound;20.00. Have done a lot of
business will this seller and have found them to be totally honest. They
willsupply photos of equipment if needed. Contact me if interested. Regards,
John Duggan. Wales, UK. --- Darin <d.rhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>[6] wrote: Well II
think I've managed to annoy Olympus USA. He's been relisting an Olympus
Objective Lens Mount PM-MTob on that auction site for over a month now, with
a BIN of $149, and the option to submit offers. So, I've been offering $30
for it every time he relists it ( Regards John Duggan, Wales, UK
Database: 267.15.11/264 - Release Date: 2/17/2006
============================================== List usage info:
http://www.zuikoholic.com[10] List nannies: olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx[11]
============================================== List usage info:
http://www.zuikoholic.com[12] List nannies: olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx[13]