[OM] Re: Picture of my week

Subject: [OM] Re: Picture of my week
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 08:32:33 -0800 (PST)
Well,
  I stopped giving opinions on pictures a while ago, after someone got mad at
me for expressing an honest opinion, but now when you said that...you don't
like me in a first place, so wtf...:)
  I think that you should do to this picture what you do best-BW (yes, I have
seen your other pictures...)  Then print it and put it on the wall above the
fireplace.
  If you want to keep it in color, I would try winter or spring, whenever that
happens in your neck of the woods.  If you wait for the autumn, IMHO it will
become one of these pictures so sweet and sugary it makes you puke...:)
kidding, I think that the colors of the fall would take away from the beauty of
the rocks.
  Also I would frame the color version differently, I would crop slightly from
the left and top.
  I am in the process of building a website that would have some of my work, so
I expect you to be just as honest as I was when the link to it is posted on
this list.
  Boris