[OM] Re: critique request

Subject: [OM] Re: critique request
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 09:16:56 -0800
I would chop the right side of the second photo off about where the post is
sticking up. I think the vertical format works well but I wouldn't crop as
tight as Moose. The lighter background of the second photo is better IMO.

Apparently I'm the only one who thinks that guy looks too skinny to be a
guy. He/she looks like a young woman wearing high heel boots (or similar),
and is barely strong enough to carry the bag. The  leaning to the right and
the trash on the sidewalk add to the picture.

-jeff