[OM] Re: [OM-D] PMA 2006 Olympus info?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM-D] PMA 2006 Olympus info?
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 10:56:34 -0500
Photography has always been a haven for pseudo-artist types like me.
Seems to me that digital photography has really lowered the bar in
that images that are well exposed and in focus are considered "good
shots!" and widely posted for all to see on this new fangled Internet
thing.  Others who are just starting out see these pix and aspire to
recreate their version of them.  Of course all of us have a learning
curve but I'm thinking some part of that curve ought to include
composition, lighting and that real joker in the deck -- creativity.

One of the best portfolios I've seen recently was shot almost a half
century ago with what most contemporary 'photographers' would consider
useless antiques.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lesged/

my two lux worth/ScottGee1

SNIP!