[OM] Re: Color Management (OT)

Subject: [OM] Re: Color Management (OT)
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 14:37:54 -0500
Bob, are you using your own printer?  Or are you uploading your files to a lab?

Also, which ICC profiles are you using?

It might be worth noting that drycreekphoto.com (which has a very
helpful Web site with numerous pages devoted to color managment) is
less than thrilled with PWP.  To wit, " . . . the match between soft
proof and print is not as good as with the products listed above."

ScottGee1