[OM] Re: Info on Control Grip 1 and Electronic Flash Power Grip 2, and M

Subject: [OM] Re: Info on Control Grip 1 and Electronic Flash Power Grip 2, and Macro Setup
From: LostKase <lostkase2003@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 18:38:59 -0800 (PST)
It's always nice to know your gear :( I was unaware that the vari-magni gave
the full viewfinder field of view at 1.2! What a dumbass!!! Thanks for the link!

Bob

bartjew@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Orin,

This is a link to (as I presume a listmember's) page, providing scans of
OM-system brochres.
http://www.zuikoholic.com/omlibrary/brochures_sysgp.html
It gives a nice overview of what Olympus had, how it could be combined
an could be used.

Be aware, it's very inspiring for making wishlists :)

Cheers,
Bart

Citeren Orin Keplinger :

> I stopped by one of the suburban camera stores and bought the above items
> and some Macro lenses.
>
> Can someone tell me how to use them and what batteries and connecting
> cables
> I need to look for?
> I have the usual OM1,1n,2n and 4Ti cameras, a T32 Flash unit, an OM set of
>
> 7,14,25 rings, and two Winder 1units.
>
> I also would like info on what I need to use the auto 80 f4 and 50 3.5
> Macro
> lenses. I understand there is a bellows  unit and slide copier but I have
> no
> idea about other parts and cables that would be required. The 80 f4 Macro
> lens sticks out in the back and must need something other than a direct
> connection to a camera.
>
> Any hints and useful links greatly appreciated.
>
> As Ever,
>
> Orin Keplinger
> near Chicago
> orink@xxxxxxx

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

Tele2 Mobiel: nu gratis nummerbehoud bij bestelling via internet
http://www.tele2mobiel.nl/

List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

 Yahoo! Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, & more on new
and used cars.