[OM] Re: OM list intro & questions

Subject: [OM] Re: OM list intro & questions
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 10:06:44 -0600
Russ,
        Great self-introduction and welcome to the List. It is a fun place and
you won't find a finer group of enablers.
        In my experience the -1 and -2 are equally rugged. If you plan to shoot
on the fly I would definitely go with the OM-2 since it will allow you to shoot
with AE. Regarding lenses, if space and weight are a concern you can't go wrong
with the 35-70 f 3.5-4.5 along with the 75-150 f4. Throw in a 24 f2.8 and you
are covered for most situations.

Charlie