[OM] Re: OM list intro & questions

Subject: [OM] Re: OM list intro & questions
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 08:17:25 -0800 (PST)
> Bodies: I like the OM 2S, however where it to be only one
> body, I might  take an OM 2 or 2n depending on which I had
> available.

If the OM-2S is reliable and fault free, I'd just grab that.
BTW, for those wondering, my OM-2S was my first OM purchase back
in 1986 and now is my only OM body. I have mountain biked with
the camera quite extensively and it has bounced around quite a
bit over the past 20 years.  It has somewhere around 100,000
pictures run through it.  But the 2n, if it's reliable and fault
free, would probably be the better choice because of battery
issues.

> Lenses: Of the ones mentioned, I'd go with the 35-105mm...

I concur. It's the one lens that does it all very well.  There
aren't many pictures for the casual shooter that cannot be
captured with this zoom range.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com