[OM] Re: 21mm f2, $480 BIN

Subject: [OM] Re: 21mm f2, $480 BIN
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 09:04:51 -0800
Oh oh ... I've been found out. One of the first things I do while half awake
first thing in the morning is cruise through the yabe OM offerings. When I
saw the 21/2 I asked myself why hasn't someone bought this ? I couldn't come
up with a good answer ...

If a list member has been looking for one and is interested in it send me an
email in about a week. I'm open to trades for either very early or very late
serial no. lenses ... or an M-1 body ;-)

Also it looks like an Olympus collector (German?) put a bid on the38/2.8
that had a $275 BIN

-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>