[OM] Re: OM list intro & questions

Subject: [OM] Re: OM list intro & questions
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 13:32:16 -0600
The 28-48 and the 85 are two of my most used lenses, and I highly recommend
them.

I concour with the recommendation of the 35-105 as a companion. Although it
has a different character from many of the signature Zuiko lenses (perhaps
it really was subcontracted?), it gives fine results. Another two I might
recommend are the 135/2.8 and the 200/4. I have no experience with the
slower 135, but I did replace a 200/5 with the f4 version as I found the f5
version to be a little soft. At the wider end, either a 24 or one of the
21's could be useful, if you are a wide angle person like me.

On bodies, I would either go with another 2n or a good 4T. With the falling
prices of film gear, a 4T might be the better buy today.

Bill Pearce