[OM] Re: Back on the list

Subject: [OM] Re: Back on the list
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 22:49:37 -0800
Peter Davies wrote:

>Hi Folks
>
>Well its good to be back after leaving the list last September

Welcome back!

>due to being made redundant.

Oh dear, that's a shame. That "British" was of saying what we native
'murkin speakers would officially call being laid off always sounds sort
of amusing to me. There have been so many times in my life when I've
felt pretty redundant while employed. And now that I am retired, and
have every right to be redundant, should I wish to do so, I really feel
quite useful most of the time, at least to myself.

>I've now got a job lined up for early march

Excellent!

>and can concentrate again on the important things ie Olympus camera gear!

But you know, you are welcome here even when you can't indulge your
Zuikoholism.

Moose