[OM] Re: semi-OT pseudosope project

Subject: [OM] Re: semi-OT pseudosope project
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 16:31:36 -0500
You might do better at places like "The Surplus Shed"
<http://www.surplusshed.com/pages/category/mirrors_1.html>
or C&H Sales (search on "mirror")
<http://aaaim.com/cgi-local/shop991/shop.pl/page=start_shopping.htm>
or The Electronic Gold Mine (search on "mirror")
<http://www.goldmine-elec-products.com/searchprods.asp>

For example; this 17x1-3/4" item at $2.49 could be cut to yield more
than what you need.  There are many more similar deals to be found.
<http://www.goldmine-elec-products.com/prodinfo.asp?number=G14266&variation=&aitem=9&mitem=19>

If you dig through what's available you can probably find something
about the right size that won't require cutting.

Maybe others can contribute links to their favorite surplus stores.

Chuck Norcutt