[OM] Re: 21mm f2, $480 BIN

Subject: [OM] Re: 21mm f2, $480 BIN
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 19:58:15 EST

In a message dated 2/24/2006 7:07:15 A.M. Central Standard Time,
omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Speaking  of OMUSA, I came up with a rear element for the 18 (not for
sale, btw) and  like others here (and my wife) predicted, he didn't want
to have me fix  the lens, he just wanted to buy the part.

That problem is the easiest one you will have to solve all day.   Charge him
the same price if you install it or if he just wants the part to  install
himself.  You might even mark it up a bit because of the  aggravation factor of
having to deal with him.  Bill  Barber