[OM] Re: Buttons/dials rant (was Panasonic/Leica 4/3'rds Items)

Subject: [OM] Re: Buttons/dials rant (was Panasonic/Leica 4/3'rds Items)
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 20:20:06 +1100
It has distinct family relationship to the Digilux style of
Panasonics, I think. In fact, it could almost be the Leica DM7 in
looks at least.
Oh, and to those who doubted me. From the latest release  -

The jointly developed mirror box unit and Live MOS sensor used in the
two new cameras have significant implications for SLR performance,
and have made it possible to develop products with capabilities that
go far beyond digital SLR cameras of the past.

The other camera meant there is the E330. It is a Panasonic sensor in
the E330, based on the Mavi-whatsit technology.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.pbase.com/afildes