[OM] Re: Buttons/dials rant (was Panasonic/Leica 4/3'rds Items)

Subject: [OM] Re: Buttons/dials rant (was Panasonic/Leica 4/3'rds Items)
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 22:47:53 +1100
Oh there's one or two with some trick features - like the 35mm
rangefinder that took me a week to find the secret of removing the
back. Real chinese puzzle stuff. And then there's tricks like loading
a Praktisix or a Horizont. Good luck!
Don't get too confident!
Most digitals have essentially the same features - you know what
you're looking for and you usually find it.
AndrewF