[OM] Re: [Digital] It's over

Subject: [OM] Re: [Digital] It's over
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 15:44:07 -0500
What I meant is that Canon has stopped at 8MP in the likely price range
for an E-3.  Pricewise, it's a long reach in the Canon line to more MP.
  Oly no longer has to worry about trying to do a 10MP low noise sensor
at the 30D pricepoint.  They could simply decide that the E330's 7.5MP
Panasonice sensor is good enough for the E-3.  I really think they may
have been waiting for Canon to show their hand before making a final
announcement.

Chuck Norcutt