[OM] Re: Solar eclipse photo advice

Subject: [OM] Re: Solar eclipse photo advice
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 07:10:09 -0500
Thanks.  Yes, indeed.  It was 1970.  If I'd stopped to think about it a
moment longer I'd have realized that it couldn't have been March of
1968.  I didn't get my Miranda GT until the summer of 1968 and I drove
there in my 1968 Dodge Charger which I didn't buy until the summer of
1969.  Heh, heh.  I think gas must have been all of 34 cents/gallon.

Chuck Norcutt