[OM] Re: Solar eclipse photo advice

Subject: [OM] Re: Solar eclipse photo advice
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 08:56:04 -0700
I have not tried solar photography. My experience with astrophotography is
quite negative and usually involves clouds. Soooooo I would be willing to
sell you a prototype electronic cloud parting device for the paltry sum of
$3995 which includes shipping. Of course, since it is a prototype, results
cannot be guaranteed. I would imagine some of our members would have some
sage advice as some of these people have tried about anything one can think
of. Protect your eyes. /jmac