[OM] Re: LCD covers for E-1

Subject: [OM] Re: LCD covers for E-1
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 16:49:47 -0000
Luton have confirmed they have enough stock for the "bulk" order, Chris.
Well it's you and Joel!

He can't offer much discount because he doesn't get much margin on them, but
£5 delivered will do the job, any of the usual payment methods will do
(cheque, Paypal, credit card, cash in post, or airdrop to 52:08:21N
0:30:19W).

I am hoping to get down there later this week, else it will be middle of
next week.

Please confirm.

Best

Piers