[OM] Re: ultra light tripod

Subject: [OM] Re: ultra light tripod
From: Craig Cunningham <cunninghamster1954@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 09:57:46 -0800 (PST)
Have you guys considered any of the products that our favorite curmudgeon Walt,
recommended to me?

 I bought a monopod/walking stick (Polecat Explorer)from StoneyPoint and I love
it -- light, sturdy and incredibly well-built.

 http://www.stoneypoint.com/monopod_index.html

 I'm sure if you contacted them, they have a number of other products
(primarily marketed towards hunters) that could be added to the monopod such as
the Polecat folding bipod or telescoping bipod to create a portable tripod. You
might also consider one or more of the following:

 http://www.stoneypoint.com/convertapod_index.html

 Clamp & Pivot Set (CP-106)
 Tag Along (for camera) (CP-112)

- Craig