[OM] Re: #31 #32, & my weekend

Subject: [OM] Re: #31 #32, & my weekend
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 18:14:56 +0000
Thanks James, but I can only teach them the oldie stuff.  They go on
partying for hours, but they don't normally wake up until gone
midday.  However, they keep me young, well feeling it at least ;-)

The .Mac server might have been overloaded, giving you your lock-up.
I am sure that it would work if you tried again ;-)

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.