[OM] Re: Solar eclipse photo advice

Subject: [OM] Re: Solar eclipse photo advice
From: Gary Teller <gmteller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 23:08:56 -0500
I couldn't have said it better Chuck.  I was in the totality of the same
eclipse while living in Savannah, GA.  Absolutely awesome and somewhat
humbling. I agree about not taking a camera. It'll never do justice to the
vision and sensation one will experience. Several years later, 1984 or
1985, I experienced a partial eclipse while living in Atlanta, GA.  It was
plenty bright outside but the words "nuclear winter" immediately came to
mind.  I'd never before, nor since, seen light that eerie.

Gary

big snip